PPC Management Terms and Conditions
These following terms and conditions are in relation to Pay Per Click Consultant providing you with a service in relation to your Google Adwords account and expenditure and upon accepting these terms you accept that you are binding yourself legally to them.
1. From the date we commence work the verbal agreement will then continue on a monthly basis automatically until notice is given. For this purpose, we assume that each month has exactly 30 days.
2. You agree to pay an agreed monthly management fee for Pay Per Click Consultant to manage your campaign for a minimum period of one month. This setup & management fee will be dependent upon the complexity of your campaign and agreed in advance at the proposal stage when our pricing structure will be clear and transparent. Pay Per Click Consultant does not receive any commissions from Google or any other search engine and does not add a mark up to any prices charged to our clients from a search engine.
3. Payment for the implementation of your PPC campaign set up & optimisation will be in advance of the campaign being activated and after you have agreed to your proposal and account set up structure. Your monthly management fee will be invoiced 30 days later after work commences of each month and payment is on receipt of invoice.
4. Notice of cancellation of this agreement shall be deemed valid and accepted by Pay Per Click Consultant if received by e-mail after month 1. Cancellation will be accepted on the date of actual receipt by Pay Per Click Consultant and will take effect at the end of that current thirty day period for which you will be charged at the normal rate applicable.
5. Whether Pay Per Click Consultant creates you a new Google Adwords account or has dual access to your current Google Adwords account, it is agreed that neither party can change the login details throughout the duration of the verbal agreement unless agreed in writing (e-mail, fax, and post) by both parties.
6. Pay Per Click Consultant agrees that during the verbal agreement and after the termination of this agreement, all the financial details supplied to us by you for the purpose of our services will be kept confidential.
7. You agree that Pay Per Click Consultant can monitor your account after cancellation or expiry of this agreement to make sure you are not using any tools, coding, new keywords and any knowledge gained for the financial benefit of another third party. If another party takes over your account management Pay Per Click Consultant reserves the right to remove any unique techniques implemented in our account structure at the setup stage.
8. Each of these terms, (above), are essential to us providing a service to you, our client. If any of these terms are breached throughout the duration of the verbal agreement Pay Per Click Consultant will have no choice other than to terminate the campaign with immediate effect.